Wednesday, August 29, 2012

DOT +142

Things are still going great!  Laura's family had there beach week last week and we had a great time.  After getting back to work so fast, it was nice to take a relaxing break.  My energy has been really good and no symptoms of any health issues have come up. 

I am still waiting to get back to golf till I get the ok from the doctor's.  I was concerned about my surgery and being extra careful.

Work has been great!  It's fun to get back in the swing with the great group we have here at Terminix.  I head back to the doc on Monday Sept. 10.  Hopefully I can get off some more medicines then....

Soon, I will be heading back to Dr. Buckley's clinic.  Which will be amazing to walk in there CGD free.  That will be an emotional but wonderful time!

Thanks for all that follow and the support we have had!

Hope too see everyone soon...

Burns

No comments:

Post a Comment