Thursday, June 21, 2012

DOT +72

There is still several more test to still come back, but so far the bone marrow density looks good. My white blood count inched up the last few days but today made its first good jump! Today they stopped the shots that are supposed to help my WBC because they thought they were causing my spleen to enlarge. My spleen could be holding the counts back. So the next few days and into the next week will be big to see what happens to the white blood count.

Around here it's a crazy roller coaster. Today was awesome to see with the WBC of 2.2, but then they stop the shots that were supposed to be helping. But it is hard to argue because I can feel my spleen and how big it is. We hope the shots were not doing much and the counts continue the upward trend!





6 comments:

  1. Happy to hear a little good news today. Hope your WBC keeps rising! We have so much faith in you and Laura. Stay strong and we will keep praying. Love to you both!
    Doug, Emily, Miller and Grady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep the Faith!!! You can stay strong - God is Good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Burns and Laura, This is very encouraging! It is surely easier to hang tight when you know things are moving in the right direction, even slowly. Pete and I are thrilled for this improvement. I have never had a single doubt that this bmt won't work. Gods timing, however, is always a mystery. EYE ON THE PRIZE, EYE ON THE PRIZE! XO ann and pete

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Burns and Laura,

    I just believe with all I am, that good news is around the corner. Your wonderful optimism, and positive outlook are the best medicine in the world. We will double down in the prayer department and you just keep on being you.
    love,
    Mopsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go Burns. I'm thrilled that the bone marrow looks good so far, and glad your spleen is getting a rest. I am cheering for your spleen and bone marrow, and as always for you. If you were in the armed forces, you would get a Medal of Honor. love you both, Mopsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Burns,

    Keep putting one foot in front of the other! You'll get there!

    Love, Ross

    ReplyDelete