Tuesday, February 7, 2012

DOT +20

Labs are staying steady and we are still on a waiting game. Day 30 they test again to see if the graft has come in.

Some bad headaches have started the last two days that we think one the of the meds are causing, hopefully tomorrow they will give me some meds for them.

My aunt Caroline and old good friend reeves came by for visits today. Was great to see both of them!

Besides that, we are still positive and taking each day as it comes.

God is Good!

Burns

Test--------- Burns------- (Normal Range)
White Blood Count----1.7---(3.2-9.8)
Hemoglobin---- 8.6----(13.7 - 17.3) (they try and keep it above 8.0)
Platelet---- 65----(150-450) (they try and keep it above 10)
Creatinine-----1.8

1 comment:

  1. Hi Burns. I don't know if you remember me but I am a friend of Caroline's and I believe that the last time I saw you was when you were a still a kid. I saw this link on FB and wanted to tell you that I am thinking about you and your family and I hope that this transplant will give you the normal life that you deserve. Caroline has told me how strong you have been throughout all of this. Hang in there Burns! I am saying my prayers that John's bone marrow is the CURE! Pam Murray Alberga

    ReplyDelete