Tuesday, February 28, 2012

DOT +41

Today was a quick visit with only one antibiotic given. All my other electrolytes were good and in no need for supplements. Laura headed back to Gboro for the afternoon because her scar has been bothering her but she got some meds and a good report. Hopefully it will feel better tomorrow.

Yesterday, they sent off another graft study that is more detailed than the last study. I don't think they were real happy with the last results, so they wanted to see more details. Also, we are hoping for some improvement too. The results should be back next Monday.

I think my belly is starting to go down some since we stopped the anti-viral medicine! They did an abdominal ct scan last night that did not look too alarming. Today I feel a lot better than the last few and I really hope it stays like that.

Tomorrow we get our first day off! This means we can just hang out in the apartment and no clinic visit. It's been about 51+ days in a row of going to the clinic. Knowing my luck, I will be wide awake at 7 am since it is the one day we can sleep in. Hahaha... And I definitely know that laura will enjoy being glued to the today show!

Dad was here some today and we got out for some fresh air and a few walks around the apartment complex. Not too much more to report. I think this week we will be staying the same course and wait for the next round of graft results.

Thanks for all the cards, calls, text, and everything! It does not go unnoticed!

Burns

2 comments:

  1. What a great report. Enjoy your day off tomorrow! We love you both! The Brownes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Burns, I hope you had a great day off. The Matheny's are thinking about you and Laura!

    Zack

    ReplyDelete