Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day -4 (that's what they call it around here)

John again. After a rocking Friday night we are all settled in at the ABMT center. Burns had a good night and he looks ready to take on the day. Nurse Amy just finished plugging him up. I've already had my shot and I can feel the bone pain that they told me to be expect. The pain is actually a good sign that I'm brewing up some good cells! Bring it on.

I might add that I had a new experience last night. Sober outdoor grilling. I don't recommend it.

Talk to you in a bit.

2 comments:

  1. Good morning blackwells. The rankin clan said a prayer for you all this morning. Mary Marshall saw a picture that we have in our house of brad fields and Matthew holding burns in the air and she asked if he was sick then. Ha ha ha. Nope just being silly drinking Hardens liqour. Hope today goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Burns, Joan Austin here....Marti Tyler's sister. I live here in Durham and my office and home are very close to where you are. I am not a great cook but know all the good restaurants and would love to bring you and your family some delicious food. My number is 919-604-5060. PLEASE call me if you need anything! I can get to you in 5 minutes!!!! Take care. Dan, Emilie and Tempe join me in sending you lots of good thoughts and prayers. Joan.

    ReplyDelete