Monday, January 30, 2012

DOT +12

Tonight's post is to say "I Love you!" and "Thank You" to my wonderful wife, Laura. She has been a trooper thru all this and I know it has not been easy. From my picky picky eating, pain in the middle of the night, running all the errands, staying by my side every second since it started! I know it is not fun but she has not complained a bit! Love you Laura and can't wait to get back to Gboro and our normal lives.

Today went well. My WBC stayed up without the shots with a 5.4! They were very pleased with that. For those that can remember, the spot on my nose that flared up before we started has come up again. Not a big deal, but means 24 hour iv meds so I now have the man purse back! ( it's a fanny pack that holds a pump and meds that is plugged in 24 hours).

Also, my creatinine was elevated again to a 2.1. That is caused by a drug i am on to prevent graft-versus-host disease. They will continue to monitor and change drugs if need be. They don't seem to worried about that either as there are other choices of drugs.

Otherwise we had a calm day. Got home from the clinic for a late lunch and a restful afternoon.


Test--------- Burns------- (Normal Range)
White Blood Count---- 5.4----(3.2-9.8) (this will go to 0)
Hemoglobin---- 10.3----(13.7 - 17.3) (they try and keep it above 8.0)
Platelet---- 65----(150-450) (they try and keep it above 10)

God is Good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment