Tuesday, January 24, 2012

DOT +6

Today was another good and quite day.  We were in and out of the clinic with no additional meds needed.  My WBC was still rock bottom at .2.  It might take a week or so for it to start making any decent bounce.


Mom came today and had a great visit and brought some good food.  Our big adventure was to take a walk to the dumpster with the trash!  Shows how much I am getting out these days, haha... But it was nice to see some sun today!


Then Gracie (my sister in law) came for dinner tonight.  She has not had the privilege of being in the clinic with the mask, so we had some fun and she wore one around the apartment.  Being a good sport, she did and gave laura and I a laugh....


Nothing to report on the hair.  Still holding on to every day we can...


Everyone always asks if they should smile in a pic with the mask...haha

Test--------- Burns------- (Normal Range)
White Blood Count---- 0.2----(3.2-9.8)   (this will go to 0)
Hemoglobin---- 9.8----(13.7 - 17.3)  (they try and keep it above 8.0)
Platelet---- 48----(150-450)         (they try and keep it above 10)

2 comments:

  1. instead of me making ya'll smile, you always make me smile! I'm picturing your excitment of walking to the dumpster and Gracie smiling under the mask! Here, Richard and I are changing diapers, rocking, singing, and feeding! Jayden is really growing! Wonder if we'll get any sleep tonight? Love ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Know that you, Laura, John, and your extended families are loved! Cousins Marty Party and John

    ReplyDelete